unnamed 21 CALL 460x100

Innocently Yours films in Bulgaria

2008-10-23

Producer/writer/director Kiran Kolarov's Innocently Yours has begun filming in Bulgaria,

Shooting began October 11 and is scheduled to last until November 14.

The film is produced by Kolarov's Kolar Film-Kiran Kolarov, with co-producer Gala Film. The 600,000 euro budget was funded by the National Film Center (80%) with private investment making up the remaining 20%.

The central character is Alexander Paskalev, a former music teacher and pianist who, after 10 years, finds that one of his female students has been and still is desperately in love with him.

Kolar Film-Kiran Kolarovisa production company owned by the writer/director. The company primarily produces the director's own projects. Kiran Kolarov has been working in cinema in Bulgaria since 1978. His first feature film Status: Orderly elicited a strong interest in his work. File # 205/1913 (1984) on the Bulgarian poet Peyo Javorov was also acclaimed by critics. They Prevailed(1986) provoked strong discussion because of the film's main character, the ex leader of the Communist party Todor Jivkov, who at the time of the production and the release of the film was still in power. After the change in regime, Kolarov made A Spanish Fly(1998) and the The Rebel of L(2006) through his production company Kolar Film-Kiran Kolarov.

Gala Filmis an independent production company, founded in 1995. During the last ten years it has produced over 12 films. Gala film is acting as associate producer with Kolar Film-Kiran Kolarov for the second time. The theatrical release date has not be set.

Production credits:

Script - Kiran Kolarov
Director - Kiran Kolarov
Director of Photography - Emil Hristov
Art Director - Petar Goranov
Costumes - Boryana Semerdjieva
Sound - Valentin Kirilov
Editing - Svetla Kirilova
Producers - Kiran Kolarov, Galina Toneva, Kiril Kirilov

Cast


Alexander Paskalev - Deyan Donkov
Nora - Fani Kolarova
Geleto - Nikolay Uroumov
Vera - Maria Kavardjikova
Marta - Stoyanka Moutafova
Koev - Mihail Moutafov
Bobi - Ivan Yuroukov
Marcheto - Albena Mihova
Zhuzheto - Rositsa Dicheva
Zhechka - Zhanina Doncheva

fnemarketonline2019

OSCAR 2019

 Polish incentives graphic

2019 03 22 KP24 NewFilm 325x2303694

315x230 1

FB BANER 1920x1080

325x230 FF 2019 Fine

ff2019 banner FNEDaily 325x230 anim

JS2019 Film New Europe

FNE315x230

VFF baner 315x230px 1

43153011 1993021854324161 1744093069654884352 o

48392054 1953256194755632 4910811541198077952 n

 

rusian longtext

FneInnovationPeeterSten2

CinemaOfTheMonth20.03.2019

docbloc30032017

WhosGotTheMoney

FNE UNIC Update

Fne UnicUpdateNEW

fneAssocLogo315

25yearsMedia