The programme of events is themed on each day, with a pitching session and competition on 28 May, the first day of the Industry Programme. Day two, 29 May, is designated as International Industry Day, with a Works in Progress presentation and meetings of festival representatives.
Czech professionals have their own day devoted to networking, and programming children’s films will be part of the final day’s events.
FNE will profile the films pitched during the Industry Days.
The complete list of industry events:
Inspiring Industry Day / Tuesday, May 28
- Media for children conference, media with children organised by RRTV
- Competition for financial support for audiovisual projects announced by the FILMTALENT ZLÍN foundation / Pitching
- Rainbow Marble –a conference on film marketing organised by TBU students
International Industry Day/ Wednesday, May 29
- Works in Progress –presentation of Czech, Slovak and Balkan films in post-production phase
- Share with Us – a presentation of projects, platforms and innovations that can be shared between festivals
- Festival Community –a meeting of festival representatives
Networking Industry Day / Thursday, May 30
- Film Analysis – Czech films through the eyes of film science students at UP in Olomouc
- ANOMALIA One 2 One – networking meetings with a unique opportunity for artists, illustrators, animators, studios and producers looking for new members for their teams or seeking original ideas
- Film Exchange – a networking platform for filmmakers, business representatives, students and people of different professions who have something to offer to filmmakers and want to work with them
Innovation Industry Day / Friday, May 31
- New Cinema – working with films for children in Czech cinemas / a seminar for cinema operators
- Green Screen – greening the film industry – a workshop for film professionals on the issue of sustainable development in the audiovisual sector