unnamed 1 baner 460x100 ekran 2019 2

NBCU Global Networks in Warsaw

Katarzyna Grynienko 2008-08-25
NBCU is expanding its presence in Europe with the August 20 opening of a bureau in Warsaw.

Colin McLeod, Managing Director for NBCU Global Networks in Central and Eastern Europe, officially opened the Warsaw office and introduced the management team. The bureau, located will be managed by Arkadiusz Taciak, Channel Manager of NBCU Global Networks Poland, who will be responsible for the distribution of all the NBC channels with the support of Chellozone (www.zonemedia.net) and Viasat Inc.(www.viasatworld.com). Beata Stepien is the Channel Director of NBCU Global Networks in Central & Eastern Europe.

The local marketing for all the channels will be managed by Ewa Bolesta-Zielinska, Manager of Marketing and Communication in Poland. She will co-operate with Arkadiusz Taciak in supporting the London team of Global Networks responsible for managing the NBCU channels in the Central and Eastern Europe.

NBC Universal Global Networks is a part of NBC Universal (www.nbcuni.com), an international media and entertainment company, promotes and produces programs and is the owner and manager entertainment channels including SCI FI, 13th Street, Studio Universal, Universal Channel, Das Vierte, Movies 24, and Diva TV. NBCU channels reach over 130 million homes in Europe, the Near East, Africa, Australia, Latin America and Asia. 80% of the company shares are held by General Electric (www.ge.com) and the other 20% is owned by Vivendi (www.vivendi.com).

Global Networks, directed by Roma Khanna, the chairman of Global Networks & Digital Initiatives is planning to significantly increase the income from the most popular channels in it's portfolio. Poland is one of the first countries in Europe that carries several NBC TV channels making it the logical location for managing Central and East European markets.

[source: NBCU Global Networks Poland official press release]

Linkowanie

OSCAR 2020

fnemarketonline2019

rusian longtext

EUROVOD 325X230 FNE

325x230

baner 325x230 ekran 2019

pobrane 2

unnamed 25

DVR banner 325x230

CEE Animation Forum CALL banner

 NEM ZAGREB GET 1 FREE CTA 325x230 px

 

CinemaOfTheMonth10.2019

docbloc30032017

WhosGotTheMoney

FNE UNIC Update

Fne UnicUpdateNEW

fneAssocLogo315

logoCreativeEurope2019