Don't miss the deadline for TIES THAT BIND: February 24, 2012!
Ties That Bind - EAVE Asia-Europe Producers Workshop
Workshop 1 in Udine, April 22-26, 2012
Workshop 2 in Pusan, October 8-11, 2012
For the fourth time in 2012, Ties That Bind - EAVE Asia-Europe Producers Workshop will be organised again in 2012 in partnership with FVG Audiovisual Fund, EAVE, Udine Fareast Film Festival and Busan International Film Festival / Asian Project Market.
Ties That Bind 2011 will consist of two workshops, workshop 1 taking place in Udine (Italy) between April 22-26, 2012 within the framework of the Udine Far East Film Festival (April 20-28, 2012) and workshop 2 being organized in October 8-11, 2012 during the Busan International Film Festival (October 4-13, 2012) in South Korea.
The workshops will bring together 10 film producers from Asian and European countries. Each producer will be selected together with a feature film project in development and will work with leading industry experts from both continents during the two workshops. Amongst a range of issues, sessions will focus on script development, co-production between Asia and Europe, financing in the two regions, marketing and promotion, and the legal aspects of co-production. The workshop participants will work together as a group, as well as through individual consultation, and will have the unusual opportunity to get to know each other very well with the object of forming long term creative and business partnerships and networks. The programme will culminate in Busan in October 2012 with meetings between the participants and leading Asian and European funders and sales agents during the Asian Project Market.
The workshop will enable feature film producers from both continents to work together in two four-day workshops and will offer the 10 selected participants:
- top level professional and project development,
- work on the comprehensive development of European and Asian projects,
- cooperation and co-production on these and future projects,
- the creation of in-depth awareness of the audiovisual market and operating conditions, legal frameworks, financing, sales, distribution and exhibition practices in both continents,
- networking between the participants and their companies to create medium and long term informational co-financing and co-production relationships,
- access to a network of producers, markets, festivals and decision makers in both continents.
To find out more about the application criteria & the application form, please go to:
www.eave.org / www.tiesthatbind.eu
Best regards, The EAVE team